1. Click the wrench icon at the top right corner of the Chrome window.
2. Choose "Options" from the drop down menu that appears.
3. Click "Under the Hood" tab, then click on "Change proxy settings" under the Network heading.
4. Click on "LAN settings" under the Local Area Network (LAN) settings.
5. Check the box that reads "Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections)" and enter the proxy's details in the boxes below. Finally click the "OK" button.